Child Support Court

Child Support

This division, in cooperation with the State of Florida Disbursement Unit (SDU), acts as the central depository for receiving, recording, reporting, monitoring and disbursing alimony and child support payments, in accordance with Florida Statutes, Section 61.181. Florida law also directs the Clerk of the Circuit Court to process liens for nonpayment of support. Additionally, this division processes court cases filed by the Department of Revenue, Office of Child Support Enforcement, and assists the judiciary during related court proceedings.
Automated child support payment information may be obtained by contacting the State of Florida Disbursement Unit in Tallahassee at (877)769-0251. Clients must have their case number and social security number ready. This will give the amount that was disbursed and the date of disbursement. If the social security number of the absent parent is used, information regarding the balance due is available as well. If you do not know your case number, you may obtain it by contacting the Clerk of Courts Customer Service Department at (904)548-4612 or search by your name here: OCRS PORTAL.
The Department of Revenue assists custodial parents (whether married, separated, divorced, or unmarried) with the location of non-custodial parents. The CSE division assists with the establishment of paternity and/or a child support order, and enforcement of child support obligations even if the non-custodial parent resides in another state other than Florida or lives in a foreign country.
To contact the Department of Revenue in Tallahassee, Florida please call toll free 850-488-KIDS (5437).

Contact Information
Phone – (904) 548-4600
TTD/TTY – Dial 711
Mailing Address: 76347 Veterans Way Yulee, FL, 32097


If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the ADA Coordinator at (904)548-4600 press 0, at least 7 days before your scheduled court appearance, or immediately upon receiving this notification if the time before the scheduled appearance is less than 7 days; if you are hearing or voice impaired, call 711.

ADA Contact Information

Phone – (904) 548-4917
Fax – (904) 548-4949
TTD/TTY – Dial 711
E-Mail –

Nassau County Clerk Civil Department

Please be advised that our Deputy Clerks cannot provide legal advice. [F.S. 28.215] We are not authorized to excuse you from attending a court hearing. If you have questions about your case that cannot be answered by simply reading the documents, please contact your attorney.
Civil Court services provided by the Clerk include issues relating to Small Claims, Evictions, County Civil, Circuit Civil, Foreclosure Sales, Injunctions and Family Law Cases including but not limited to Dissolution of Marriage, Adoption and Name Changes.

Clerk Civil Division Contact Number: 904-548-4606
Clerk Civil Division Mailing Address: 76347 Veterans Way, Yulee, FL 32097



A: Child support is money paid from one parent to the other for the benefit of their children. For more information consult the relevant Florida Statutes.

A: Child support is obtained through a Judicial Court Order or an Administrative Order. This can be done through contacting a private attorney or the the Department of Revenue, Office of Child Support Enforcement.

A: Contact your Clerk of Court’s office. The Clerk of Court’s office can file a judgment against the delinquent parent resulting in a lien against any real property owned by that individual. In private cases, the Clerk of Court’s office can initiate action to suspend the delinquent parent’s driver license and registration. You can find your Clerk of Court’s telephone number here. For additional assistance, you may also contact a private attorney or the Department of Revenue.

A: You may choose to submit a payment via credit card or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX or Discover). There is a service fee for payments made via credit card or debit card of 3.5%. Click here for more information about the service fee.

A: You are responsible for notifying your Clerk of Court’s office of any changes. This information should be put in writing and mailed to the Clerk of the Circuit Court (i.e. the county’s address in which your support case is filed). Remember to include your case number with these documents. You can find your Clerk of Court’s telephone number here.

A: Yes. You can have your money directly deposited to your bank account or, in some cases, to a Florida Debit Mastercard.

A: Your direct deposit authorization form should be processed within 2 months. During this time you will continue to receive payments via mail.