The wait is over!!
Couples who have been patiently waiting to tie the knot amid the COVID crisis, your time has arrived!
The Nassau County Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller’s office has been working diligently behind the scenes to create innovative new ways to serve you.
Introducing……Online Marriage Licenses!
Beginning today, you are able to complete your marriage application online!
- This new, user-friendly process will allow you to submit all of your information online and even pay your license fee.
- You’ll then be prompted to select a time for an in-person appointment at our office.
- There will be a list of necessary documents that you will need to bring to your appointment.
- When you arrive at our office for your appointment, your paperwork will be ready for you to sign!
Then, beginning Monday, June 8, 2020, you’ll be able to complete the entire process online!
- Visit our online marriage portal, where you will be able to fill out the application, upload necessary documents and pay for your license.
- You will then be prompted to make an appointment for a virtual meeting via the Zoom application with our staff. They will verify your identity, witness you electronically signing the marriage license, and will email you a copy to bring to your officiant.
- After the ceremony, the officiant will mail the completed form to our office where we will record the document and then mail you the official license.
Get started at https://marriage.nassauclerk.com!
If you have any questions, or need assistance navigating the portal, please call us at (904) 548-4604.
We are excited to resume this service to the community. We appreciate your patience in the midst of this unprecedented event.
We are continually watching the updates on the reopening phases of our state, and will implement additional changes in our procedures as needed. Stay up to date with these changes on our website, and by following our social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The Clerk and his staff would like to wish all of the soon-to-be newlyweds a lifetime of love and laughter.
Let the wedding bells ring!!